Friday 19 July 2013

The White Throne Of Warmth!

If casual gamers were to understand what the Ouya is or even know of its existence they would have immense fun playing solo or with their friends and family (more so than what the Wii ever offered??).
Many people have stated it’s for gamers from the “days of when games were fun”, I say it’s for people who just want fun and not experienced anything like this.
The magnitude of games, the hours of fun to be had with anything from 2 to 8 players and the ability to use your Xbox 360 and PS3 pads make this a must buy. My friends and family are a hard sell, once I took it round for a session we were up playing Towerfall, BombSquad and other various titles from 8pm till 6am….. It was like we were living back at home playing on our Amiga together again, trash talking and laughing at each others idiotic mistakes. Heck even titles as rigid as Amazing Frog makes me seep from every orifice known to man with laughter and excitement….

Ouya, I pronounce you the King of the White Warmth Throne. This is usually the best seat in my house, but with the Ouya providing so much fun I’m willing to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment